SCP provides advisory services and access to competitive financing to companies that want to have a social impact and improve their bottom line by integrating a community hiring initiative into their recruitment strategy.
Through our programs, SCP connects the dots between:
- Franchisees and Corporations that want to integrate a social mission into their HR practices and gain access to an untapped recruitment channel; and
- Community Employment Service Organizations that deliver services to job-seekers who have experienced barriers to (re) entering the labour market, but are now job-ready, motivated and ready to work.
By partnering with SCP:
Employers gain access to:
- Low-interest, competitive subordinate debt financing (franchisees)
- A loyal and productive workforce
- Time and cost savings related to the recruitment process
- Increased retention of entry-level staff
- Positive publicity
- Diversified and more inclusive workforce
- Potential wage subsidies
Community Employment Agencies gain access to:
- Socially conscience employers who have made a strategic commitment to recruiting from community channels as a primary source for entry level staffing needs.
Job-seekers gain access to:
- Entry-level job opportunities with reputable employers and career advancement opportunities.
SCP's community hiring model is designed to profit everyone.